Dr. Pulley Variator Roller Weight Set 16x13 (DIO, GET, QMB)
Description: Dr. Pulley 16x13mm Variator Roller Weight Set for Honda DIO/Elite, GET, and 139QMB 4-stroke engines. Dr. Pulley Roller Weights are the latest roller weights to hit the market and the most advanced weights available. These variator rollers perform up to 20% better than standard round weights and last up to 18% longer with 22% less performance material loss. The weights have several unique features such as their composite material being nylon for faster performance.
Dr. Pulley Variator Roller Weights means better performance from your scooter no matter what stage you are in upgrading your scooter. Simply add 6-gram or 7-gram weights and a CVT Kit, and a new belt for a powerful upgrade. The larger weight size will add the top end only when you are doing other upgrades to make up for the loss of bottom or take-off. The same is true for lighter weights, if you go too light you will need to make up for the loss on the top end. 40/50cc scooters we have found do best with 6-gram or 7-gram weights, use 6-gram for over 200lbs. 7-gram under 200lbs. Add the Dr. Pulley variator to complete your upgrade.
Compatible with most variator roller's housing on the market works on Yamaha JOG Minarelli engines, Chinese Yamaha Clones such as the 1PE40QMB 1E40QMB engines, Honda Ruckus, 139QMB 50cc 4 stroke engines, Vertical Honda DIO style 2 stroke engines found in SYM and Kymco Scooters, as well as Aprilia Scooters with Piaggio engines, and Franco-Morini 50cc engines found in the 1E41QMB Suzuki AD50 AG50, TGB R50X, TGB 101, TGB 303 and Peirspeed Scooters.
Installation: Make sure variator drive face is seated properly and not get its teeth chewed by the Bendix: 1. Slack the belt by opening the CVT clutch gives belt slack to the variator side. 2. Then install the variator drive face while lifting the slack belt further away from the center boss if done properly should not see any splines between variator drive face slop-side and boss flat-side. Should be flushed together. 3. Then install the existing variator fan, washer, and hand-tight nut. 4. Finally, apply blue Loctite, torque nut to 30-35ft-lbs. For reassurance please consult your manufacturer's variator torque specs.
NOTE: Please select weight from the menu.
• Broadens your range of gear ratios
• Fastest Roller Weights available
• High-Temperature Resistance
• Increases acceleration and re-acceleration properties
• Increases top-end speed
• Lasts longer than standard roller weights
• Low Friction Coefficient (low wear)
• No abrasive fibers (glass fiber or carbon fiber)
• Suitable for aluminum variator housing
Include the following Roller weight set.
• 6x Roller Weights: 16x13mm 3gm<11gm
• U.S. Patent Number: 7,276,004
• Material: SL-9T, SL-9TS (oil-less PA46)
• Made in Taiwan
• Fit Variator Housing: 88mm, 89mm or 95mm / Slides: 3 / Boss: 20mm / Shims: 20mm
• Fit Variator Shaft Nut: M12 / Washer: M12 / Socket: 17mm
• Fit Belt Size: 654, 669-18-30 (Fit DIO ONLY)
• Fit Belt Size: 660-18-28 (Fit Metro ONLY)
• Fit Belt Size: 785-18-30 (Fit Ruckus ONLY)
• Fit Belt Size: 669, 729, 788-18-30 (Fit QMB ONLY)
• Fit Dowel Pin Set (8x10mm)
• Fit DIO 49/90cc+
• Fit GET 49/50cc
• Fit QMB 49/50cc+
Supported Models: Naraku CVT Kit (Part# KIT.A.139QMB.L); Honda Dio AF16 AF18E 50; Elite S/SE/SR 1994-2001, Daelim Cordi 50, Kymco Fever/ZX50, SYM DD50, GY6 40QMB 50cc 2-stroke, 139QMB 49cc-50cc 4-stroke, 50QMF 90cc-100cc, GY6 139QMB 49cc-50cc engines, Buddy50, Filly50, Kymco, Metropolitan GET, QLink, Peugeot, Piaggio, RoughHouse, Ruckus GET, SYM, TaoTao, and virtually any scooter engine with these measurements.
Item Weight & Package Dimensions:
• 0.039~0.145 pounds | 3.486" (L) x 2.852" (W) x 1.050" (H)
People Also Bought
From Same Category
- Stock: 34
- Part #: RR-1613