NCY Secondary Bearing Spring Seat (Vino, Zuma 125)
Description: NCY Secondary Bearing Spring Seat for Yamaha Vino\Zuma 125 scooters. This bad boy allows your belt to release nice and smoooooooth.
NOTE: Before use, lubricate slider grooves, slider pins, ball bearing seat, and inner funnel area with heat-resistant moly-graphite grease.
Installation: 1. Slack the belt by opening the CVT clutch gives belt slack to the variator side. 2. Then install the variator drive face while lifting the slack belt further away from the center boss if done properly should not see any splines between variator drive face slop-side and boss flat-side. Should be flushed together. 3. Then install the existing variator fan, washer, and hand-tight nut. 4. Finally, apply blue Loctite, torque nut to 30-35ft-lbs. For reassurance please consult your manufacturer's variator torque specs.
Includes the following Bearings, Bearing cover, Bearing seat, and Secondary seat funnel.
• 1x Seat Funnel ID: 50.2mm / OD: 52<54.5mm / H: 37.5mm
• 1x Bearing Seat ID: 52.2mm / OD: 66.5mm / H: 6.4mm
• 1x Bearing Cover ID: 52.2mm / OD: 63.9mm / H: 2.6mm
• 1x Bearings Pack
• Made in Taiwan
• Fit Clutch: 115.84mm / Sheave: 41mm / Nut: M28 / Socket: 19mm, 46mm / Bell Spline: 16
• Fit Belt Size: 759-22-30 (Vino)
• Fit Belt Size: 790.5-21.9, 810-22-28 (Zuma)
• Fit Clutch Springs: 1k, 1.5k, 2k rpm
• Fit Compression Spring: 1k, 1.5k, 2k rpm
• Fit BWS 125
• Fit Vino 125
• Fit Zuma 125
Supported Models: NCY CVT KIT (Part# 1200-1047); Asia/European model Cygnus 125, Yamaha BW's 125, Yamaha Cygnus 125, Yamaha GTR 125, Yamaha Vino 125, Yamaha Zuma 125
Item Weight & Product Dimensions:
• 0.175 Pounds | 2.618" (OD) x 1.976" (ID) x 1.476" (H)
Sorry, this video is NOT dubbed in English. Khmer speaking only.