Driven Racing Rear Sprocket 420 38T (Honda Grom)
Description: Driven Racing Rear Sprocket 420 38T for Honda Grom 125cc. Driven Racing EVO TECH 38 tooth rear sprocket for Honda Grom and Monkey 125cc with 420 chains. This is a high-quality, case-hardened steel replacement sprocket.
A few rules regarding gear ratios for sprockets are as follows:
• Drop teeth on front/add teeth to rear = increased torque, increased acceleration, wheelies, racetracks with short straights
• Add tooth on front/reduce teeth on rear = increased top-end speed, open road cruising, lowers RPMs, better gas mileage, tracks with long straights
• 1 down on the front is like adding 3 teeth on the rear
• The bigger the rear sprocket, the lower the gearing and the faster the acceleration
Include the following Rear sprocket.
• 1x Rear Sprocket Teeth: 38 / ID: 58mm / OD: mm / W: mm
• Diagonal Bolt Spacing: 89mm
• Made in the U.S.A.
• Fit #420 Chain
• Fit Honda Grom
Supported Models: Honda Grom 125, Honda Monkey 125
Item Weight & Product Dimensions:
• 0.2 pounds | 1.739” (OD) x 0.294” (ID) x 0.11” (H)