Driven Racing Front Sprocket 420 15T (Honda Grom)
Description: Driven Racing Front Sprocket 420 15T for Honda Grom 125cc. This is a high-quality, case-hardened steel replacement sprocket.
A few rules regarding gear ratios for sprockets are as follows:
• Drop teeth on front/add teeth to rear = increased torque, increased acceleration, wheelies, racetracks with short straights
• Add tooth on front/reduce teeth on rear = increased top-end speed, open road cruising, lowers RPMs, better gas mileage, tracks with long straights
• 1 down on the front is like adding 3 teeth on the rear
• The bigger the rear sprocket, the lower the gearing and the faster the acceleration
Include the following Front sprocket.
• 1x Front Sprocket Teeth: 15 / ID: 14<17mm / OD: mm / W: mm
• Made in the U.S.A.
• Fit #420 Chain
• Fit Honda Grom
Supported Models: Honda CR 80R ('85), Honda CT 70-3Spd ('69-'94), Honda Grom 125, Honda XL 80S ('80-'86), Honda XR 70R ('97-'99), Honda ZB 50 ('88), Various unlisted makes/models
Item Weight & Product Dimensions:
• 0.2 pounds | 1.739” (OD) x 0.294” (ID) x 0.11” (H)