TFC Clutch Forged Set (Aprilia, JOG, Zuma 50)
Description: TFC Clutch Forged Kit for Aprilia, Yamaha Jog 49/50cc, Yamaha Zuma 50cc 2-stroke engine scooters.
Installation: 1. Slack the belt by opening the CVT clutch gives belt slack to the variator side. 2. Then install the variator drive face while lifting the slack belt further away from the center boss if done properly should not see any splines between variator drive face slop-side and boss flat-side. Should be flushed together. 3. Then install the existing variator fan, washer, and hand-tight nut. 4. Finally, apply blue Loctite, torque nut to 30-35ft-lbs. For reassurance please consult your manufacturer's variator torque specs.
Includes the following Clutch bell, Clutch housing.
• Splines: 16 / ID: 11<12mm / OD: 18mm / H: 15.4mm
• 1x Clutch ID: 24.3<28mm / OD: 107mm / H: 27mm / W: 720gm
• 3x Clutch Spring (red): 2000 RPM
• 3x Clutch Weights (gray)
• 1x Clutch Nut: M28
• 1x Shaft Nut: M12
• Made in Taiwan
• Fit Clutch Sheave: 33mm / Bearing Funnel: 42mm / Socket: 39mm
• Fit Belt Size: 818-19-28 (Fit Aprilia ONLY)
• Fit Belt Size: 788-17-30 (Fit JOG ONLY)
• Fit Belt Size: 748-18-28 (Fit Zuma ONLY)
• Fit Compression Spring: 1k, 1.5k, 2k rpm
• Fit Clutch Springs: 1k, 1.5k, 2k rpm
• Fit Aprilia 50
• Fit JOG 50
• Fit Zuma 50
Supported Models: Naraku CVT KIT (Part# KIT.A.1E40QMB.788); Yamaha C3, Yamaha Zuma CW50, Yamaha Zuma 50F, Yamaha Vino Minarelli Jog engines, Chinese Yamaha Clones 1PE40QMB 1E40QMB engines, Malaguti, CPI, Aprilia Scooters with Piaggio engines, and Franco-Morini 50cc engines found in the 1E41QMB Suzuki AD50 AG50, TGB R50X, TGB 101, TGB 303, and Peirspeed Scooters, and virtually any scooter engine with these measurements.
Item Weight & Package Dimensions:
• 2.8 Pounds | 12.25” (L) x 6.5” (W) x 2.25” (H)